Thứ Sáu, 3 tháng 1, 2014

Internet and Me (topic 1) week 2



          Every passing day, there is a new product to be launch. Its birth is a result of the demands and requires of society by which is the aim of product-company. The development and improvement of new technology about Internet has greatly improved my life and work. It has led to a faster, easier, and convenient in my life and work.

              In my work, the rise of the internet technology has improved our daily lives in very many ways. The world business and trade has became very fast, easier. I  can now transact business with a person who is very far from me without any difficulties. I can send and get messages and information to partners only in a few seconds, easy and quick to upload the latest information and news that I can receive all of them right away even if they are extremely far away from me. Also I can buy and sell my product online through internet. It is very useful for my work.

            In my life, I usually surf on the internet for 4 hours to get information and entertainment . I can use internet to communicate with my friends, parents, and even strangers from all over the world. I can study anything I want such as: language, maths, make up, hair, draw…and also search important information for my study. And when I want to relax or see a interesting film on television that I missed it yesterday, I  can search on the internet and  enjoy it anytime I am free. And I also can watch the new films, interesting films which haven’t broadcasted on TV.

              It is hard to measure how internet benefits in my life and work. Because it really gives me a pretty convenient and comfortable in my life. It is useful in my work. I can’t do better without it. Internet is so important for me that I cannot imagine the life without internet.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét