Thứ Bảy, 11 tháng 1, 2014

( topic 3) Do you think learning through video is good? (week 4)




          Whenever you make a decision, you have to think about it carefully. Each problem has the ways to solve it. And if someone asks me “Have you ever learned something through video? And what do you think about it?” I will answer yes, I have. And I love it so much because of its convenience.

           Firstly, if I can not go to class frequently or I am busy, I can ask my friends to record the teacher' lecture on class and watch it anytime I am free. You will not lost lessons and of course I can get the important information like other students. After I watch it but I don’t understand something, I can ask your teacher in the next lessons.

          Secondly, I think that leaning through video is draw me very much by the live imagine by which I am easy to learn and more remember the lesson. Moreover, video-teaching-learning materials are designed selectively and very nice, from many grades and according to topic in order to spectators can easy to receive salutary information.

           Thirdly, with the exploring of internet, I can refer to many material sources on over the world through internet. Special, I can access to civilized and interesting researches. I am easy to find out the lessons suit to me, help me understand my lesson. I can also buy VCD, CD at Book stores. There are a lot CD, VCD for me to choose.
             
            Finally, Video has helped me in ability to acquire my lesson more and more. I don't need spend too time to discover it special in practical example in technology, assemblage. However it also have some restrictions such as: spend time too hours on screen, I will be increased of vision, hearing (use ear-phone). Sometime, video can not transmit or instruct everything like a book or a lecture or if I don't understand some details in video, I could not ask teacher directly. Anyway I think that learning through video is helpful.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét