Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 8, 2017

                   In my county, most of children are at seven or eight have to go to school. But in some other countries the educator advised that children should start receiving education formally at four years old. In my opinion, I like the way my country apply for some reasons.
                  The first reason I want to discuss is at the age of four, the brain’s children is not enough development to get knowledge. They couldn’t understand some complex problems or they only understand a half of problem. When the teacher wants to transmit knowledge, they don’t get it completely for instance doing a math, they feel very difficult to deal with it lead to they will be afraid of going to school. And if they continue to attend a class and go up the next level, they will be loss basic knowledge that is very necessary for the up students.  when I was five-grade, I lost basic at math subject and I had to spent a lot of time to review it. I thought that I would be done better if my parent sent me one-grade late.
                 The second reason I want to give is children who are at fours age are not recognize which one is dangerous, which one is safe when they play with. Example when they stand on a nearly broken-leg chair, it can fall down anytime lead to dangerous to their life. Addition, they are very naughty and active. They play with anything and don’t know whether it dangerous or not. So parents have to pay attention carefully on them. Teacher can’t handle on everything. They can’t watch on all pupils at the same time.

                To sum up, I think parents should let their children go to school formally at seven or eight. At that time, they develop completely in metal and physical. They are ready to get knowledge. They have a desire to discover something new around them.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét