Thứ Sáu, 14 tháng 3, 2014

(topic 7) One good turn deserves another? (my topic) (week 8)



                  Nowadays, people are more and more cool and neglectful. Good person are becoming extinct. Wonderful person likes Mother Teresa is not many.  Whenever I meet someone who is genuinely kind, I have a desire to preserve them in a museum somewhere- The Nice Person Museum.
              I was born in a Christian family. I often go to Church. Pastors always faithful advice is that "do as Giesu had done, please". God had left some his advices for Christian in summary of “The ten commandments”: do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not lie, do not cover… Giesu actually is a wonderful gentleman by his behaviors and his preachments. He proved his words by his action and his life. At that time I always tell myself I will be a wonderful person.
             Addition, when I go to school, I was also taught ethics. They taught me how to be a kind person. They told me some story about "The good person and good job". The nice person often receives some rewards and everyone respects him and the bad person often has a bad result in the life. In Vietnamese proverb has the sentence “One good turn deserves another “. I believed that I am a good and I will receive a reward in the future.
           But when I grow up and had a lot of experience in my life. As I saw a good person, I often make friend with them and admire them by their good behaviors. For a long time I recognized that they affected me deeply and hide their dark intention inside them. My gift that I received was a pain in soul. I always pray for them and hope someday they will change their style of lives. But my hope turned hopeless day by day. I always asked myself why they do that, they are human not a stone. Why they can treat with me as if they don’t have a heart.
              Throughout a time I felt very disappointed about human and I draw a result “I will not be a good person more. I will never believe them any more”. This thought had extinguished only after a year. Because I witnessed the consequence that the bad people had suffered and I felt sorry for them. Finally I return with my primary idea is that I will be a good citizen. I always believe that there are heaven and hell. Remember the proverb “What goes around comes around” because it is always right in all case. Do you think so?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét